The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin is excited to provide a free and easy way for Wisconsinites to reach their representatives with Voices - a mobile call-to-action app. Contact your representatives about the issues that matter to you.
The Voices mobile app provides contact information for state and federal elected officials. The League of Women Voters of Wisconsin will contact you through this app with action alerts that will increase the efficiency and impact of our advocacy efforts.
“I’m delighted to have this new and efficient tool for reaching League members with timely, concise information that will help them communicate with their representatives,” said Andrea Kaminski, executive director of LWV WI. “This is a great way to use technology to make democracy work.”
Follow the steps below using your smartphone (iPhone or Android) to upload the Voices app and be automatically subscribed to the League of Women Voters of Wisconsin’s action alerts.
1. Go to https://tryvoices.com/lwvwi on your phone’s browser and click to receive LWV WI calls to action through the Voices app.
2. Open the Voices app and allow the app to send you action notifications from LWV WI.
3. Enter your address. The app will populate the Federal and State Representatives.
4. Call, email or tweet your elected officials when you receive an action alert from LWV WI.
5. You will be offered a script for your reference for each action alert for when you contact your elected official.